Vinefire review

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 , Posted by Collins Matthew at 11:45 AM

Join Vinefire!


  • $10 joining bonus ( Only by clicking the banner above )

  • $0.54 for each link you follow

  • $0.12 each time you vote

  • You'll be able to add your links in their database and if your link is voted up ( Good ) you'll make$0.04

  • Click on the sponsors link and you'll earn$0.90 per click.

  • earn 50% of your referral earnings every time they click a link, vote on a link, or add a link.


NOTE: I have my doubts on this program if they will ever pay . But its still a very useful place to put your links on , high traffic

6,096 @ alexa
Traffic Rank

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. hoinar21 says:

    Hi, this is Adrian from Romania, aka hoinar21. I'm glad i stumbled upon this blog, as it contains great reviews about PTCs, a thing that I do to get some extra money online. Didn't know about this PTC, I'll give it a try, I hope it's just as good as other great paying sites listed here, such as Bux.gs, Palmbux, etc.