BuxWiz review

Sunday, June 07, 2009 , Posted by Collins Matthew at 11:49 AM


Bux Wiz is a very promising program as you can see through their members stats even though they are still on pre-launch .Through this beta phrase evey new member who joins will be givin a free " Wizard " membership , and also a referral contest till the grand opening , the top 5 persons with the highest number of referrals by the end of the beta will receive a surprise gift . Detailed statistic and graf of your earnings through your own clicks and your referrals . Mininmum cashout is $2


  • Earn up to $0.01 per click

  • Earn up to $0.005 for every referral click


Advertising starts at only $2 with the following benefits;

  • Cheap prices combined with campaign system

  • Anti Cheat system

  • Pausing ads

  • Distributing clicks amongst different ones

  • Removing a campaign and replacing it with another

  • Demographic filters on your advertisement


190,474@ alexa
Traffic Rank

Currently have 11 comments:

  1. SH says:

    this is a good webite that gives us the review of new, good and trusted paying PTC Sites..

    I will follow the sites inorder to know about PTC sites and also to know about scam sites..

    Good Website thanks mate..

  1. Thank you so much for supporting mate :)

  1. jonivee says:

    i am already a member of buxwiz just few eeks ago and i am on my way of reaching my first payout. hope they pay.

  1. For what i know its still on beta and i don't think they are paying yet , as far as i know the only pay out before the official is the " Referral Contest " Which is said to have a special prize to the winner

  1. Unknown says:

    wow clearly your BLOG is much better than mine!!! Great!!! you created that flash at the top of the page?

  1. Thanks D' Polygon , i did some tweaking here and there to suit my taste , but i am not the creator of this template , the slider on the top is actually done in css . You can check the link at the footer for more info

  1. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for the post. I was looking for some genuine PTC sites to join. This one looks trust worthy

  1. I hope they pay. I am clicking all ads every day .
    By the way you have a good blog. Hope you go on with new nice bux sites.

  1. mikomyko says:

    Wow.. I am a tech guy! But I just learned recently about the fast and growing PTC sites. It really helps and very connvenient for an extra income. I will surely try buxwiz now. Your blog is great even a newbee will be encouraged!

  1. Mystery says:

    Great blog that gives several paying money making ideas. Congrats. I too have one The best paid to click sites. check it out and tell me what you think

  1. Mystery says:

    Good site the only problem is that it is full of ads and one may face difficulty navigating around the site. Do visit my site too The best paid to click sites do leave me a comment. I love positive criticism